CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Girl Scout Cookies

Well my girls are doing their first Girl Scout Cookie Sale. And of course Zoie's personal goal is only 25oo boxes, which will get her a name brand laptop. Xela's personal goal is 500 packages. So if any of you would like to purchase any girl scout cookies just let me know.

Its 3.25 a box and money is due By March 1st. They have all the regular cookies: Lemon Chalet, Trefoils, Do-Di-Dos, Samas, New cookie called a Dulce De Leche (cookie with carmel chips and drizzle), Sugar Free Chocolate Chip, Tagalongs, and finally Thin Mints.


If you would like to order any cookies just contact me via phone, email or comment. I can then mail you the boxes of cookies when they come in on Wednesday Feb, 11.

Thanks and have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Shelly and Vance said...

Thanks Kellie!

Webster Family said...

is there free shipping? :)

Shelly and Vance said...

The shipping will be paid for by myself. So if you would like to add a few bucks for shipping alright then, if not I will cover it.

Thanks!

Kellie said...

So I just thought I would remind you that your blog is a little out dated and seeing this post I just realized that I owe you 13 bucks......... oops. I will give it to Jan when you guys switch the girls, or maybe I will just take your girls to do something fun while they are here!

Shelly and Vance said...

Sounds good to just take the kids out to play! I can live with that. I will also update my page when I have a few minutes of time. Afterall it would take time out of my facebooking!