CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Long Time!!!

Well its been a while since blogging.

Nothing new really has happened. Been fishing, grouse hunting, and getting ready for Deer and Elk hunting. Been going to school, and getting the kids homework done. Oh can't forget about my part-time job I have! That's about all.

Did get my webpage up- but not finished with it yet. check it out at:

www.sphynxpride.com

I will post things about our new cattery. Getting Missy prego soon! So will have pics of newborns for sale and other posts.

That's about all for today- gotta get Vance's embroidery done and gotta go to work soon.


Oh Ya- The school the girls go to have an afterschool program for team spirit. I was informed that I have the world biggest Drama Queens. Everyone just loves my children at their school. I get complinments every time I go to an after school program. They fit in well in there Team Spirit class! And they love it. Imagine That!

1 comments:

Kellie said...

welcome back to the blogging world! Wish you weren't nomads so you could help me can!